WE ARE HIRING!
Come join our exciting team! We are looking for new team members like you who are not afraid of a challenge and taking on a hard yet rewarding role. Over the Rainbow is hiring people new to the field as well as those seeking certification. We are rapidly growing and in need of new staff who are eager to grow within our company. If you are working toward a future working with and changing the lives of individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities, we would love to hear from you.
Why work for us?
Our office is located in the area we serve!
We provide the resources and support you need to be successful.
We have a friendly and fun team approach. (Weekly and Quarterly team activities.)
We provide an innovative high-quality approach to training and supervision.
Services are provided primarily in the clinic.
We utilize block scheduling to ensure client and staff satisfaction.
No weekends or late nights are required.
We offer incentive pay programs, giving you more control over how much you earn.
Advancement opportunities! We grow as you grow!
Work-Life Balance Perks such as PTO's, holiday pay, health plan, retirement benefits, online health and mindfulness programs, AFLAC and more!
Internships for those seeking certification.
Group conference trips, and continuing education opportunities!
And the best part..... we are located in the perfect location to enjoy hiking, skiing, paddle boarding, hot springs, and other outdoor adventures during your off time.
Positions Available: (click to learn more)
Technician In Training
This position provides training to those seeking a career working directly with children in the field of ABA.
Ability complete training and receive ongoing supervision.
Team Members in this position are required to take a board certification exam upon completion of training within the first six months.
Starting Pay: $16.00
Quarterly raises available to those who qualify.
We hire BCaBA's to work directly with BCBA's overseeing case management and providing RBT supervision.
BCaBA certification in good standing.
Starting Pay: $18.00
Experience considered upon demonstration of competency.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Work directly under a BCBA to provide therapeutic services for children with developmental delays.
RBT Certification in good standing.
Starting Pay: $17.00
Experience will be considered after demonstrated competency.
We provided paid experience hours for those receiving supervision for the BACB exam.
Currently enrolled in an approved course sequence.
Starting Pay: $15+
Experience and degree's considered.
What to Expect When Applying at OTRBC:
We are looking for the right person for the job. Behavior technicians and case managers are not passive positions. Our team wants to find people who will be a good fit for our clients as well as other staff members. We are looking for people who will bring certain skills beyond what can be found on a resume. For these reasons, our process is a little different from most.
So what steps does it take to get a job here? Well, let's break them down.
1. Most people find us on a job or hiring site. Sending in your resume, or indicating interest, is just the first step.
2. The next step is to fill out the online application on our website. This application is actually the first interview. We will only consider applicants who have completed this step.
3. If we like your application, we will contact you about performing a reference check. It's important that we receive references from both supervisors and co-workers. If you have a limited work history consider sending in people who have had a supervisory position over you like teachers or people who have hired you to do small jobs.
4. Once we have responses from your references, we will call you to schedule a job interview. We will ask you questions about your resume, application, and references. We may even have you demonstrate some of your skills.
5. If we like what we hear, and you are not certified, we will talk to you about the steps necessary to become certified. All applicants must complete the certification coursework to work as a behavior technician. This is something we can provide. Interns (those studying to become BCBAs) must enroll in coursework.
6. Next, we run a background check.
7. Lastly, if all steps have successfully been completed, we will call you to offer you a position.
Keep in mind, for each hiring cycle, we are looking for people to work with specific clients. If you don't hear from us, keep trying. You might just be right for the next opening.
Need help with the application? Give us a call!
This slide show will give you an idea of what we do.
A Glimpse At
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT POLICY
OTRBC, LLC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at OTRBC, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.